- Top notes: Bergamot, lemon, bitter orange
- Middle notes: Cardamom, spearmint, tarragon
- Base notes: Pear wood, golden amber, benzoin laos, tolu balm
If you have dry skin, your perfume will last longer if you moisturise it frequently. Remember, the warmer your body temperature, the quicker your fragrance will evaporate.
Our skin is an organ and it secretes through the pores. So if we eat spicy foods, some compounds from these spices will make their way out of our skin and mingle with the applied fragrance - and change the overall scent profile. This perfume can also be applied on clothing that do not stain, instead of applying on skin.
Fragrances smell different on certain peoples skin because of skin chemistry and factors such as fat content, diet and even medication. We advise all our customers to test the perfume first before applying on skin to smell the original scent profile, using a scent strip or an unscented tissue.
- This perfume is a unique Al Aneeq branded product and is in no way the same as any other perfume by the same name.
- Like most well known high street brands we use a mix of natural and synthetic (for stability, longevity & quality fragrance) ingredients for all our perfumes.
- Free from GMO plants, ethyl alcohol and animal ingredients.
- Not tested on animals.
- This perfume comes as pictured in a glass bottle with a roll-on applicator.
Reaction or irritation to perfume oils are very rare; however, please take the necessary precautions. Do not use if you have sensitive skin. Do not apply to cut or broken skin, to open wounds, or to skin with any kind of condition. Do not apply to clothing that stain easily. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from direct flame and store in a cool, dry place.
Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl cinnamate, Benzyl benzoate.